Canted coil springs
PIERON's canted coil springs are ideal for mechanical connections and the transmission of electrical currents. Each individual coil acts as a contact point, compensating for tolerances or vibrations and allowing the maximum electrical current to be achieved. They can also be used for EMI shielding and earthing.
- High-precision with laser-welded spring ends
- Ideal contact properties by cocked windings
- Automated production
- Special packaging available on request
- Model production on short notice
Areas of application
- In the electronics industry as shielding in charger sockets of electrical vehicles
- Mechanical engineering
- Plug connections of wind power plants
- Anodic corrosion protection in pipework
- Wire dimension: from 0.2 mm
- Geometry of spring available on request
- Non-corroding stainless steels
- Copper alloys
- Customer-specific solutions
- Further surface coatings by external service providers (e.g. gold-, silver-, zinc-plated)
Let's make a difference together!
You have not found your product and are looking for a partner who thinks big together with you? Our experienced engineers help you with your project. Simply make an appointment for consultation!